Friday, November 19, 2010

Is Kobe Bryant A Positive Role Model For Our Children?






It's no secret that I hate the Fakers... I mean... Lakers! It's also no secret that Kobe Bryant is a rapist! Now as I'm sitting here watching this Call Of Duty: Black Ops commercial filled with violence and destruction... Who else pops up on the screen with an assault rifle wearing the same clothes kids wear, but Kobe Bryant's dumb ass?! This game is rated M for mature audiences only, but when kids see Kobe Bryant on TV with an assault rifle grenade launcher, then they're gonna go shooting up somebody's school and say "Kobe made me do it!" I personally don't think he should have done the commercial, but I thought it was the coolest thing ever when I first saw it until I realized... "Hey! If I think this is cool... I wonder how many 14 year olds think this is cool also?!" I don't think it's wrong of him to be a fan of the game, but I do think he should have thought about the millions of children that look up to him and would see this commercial. Anyway doe... what do I know?! I'm just a guy with a blog! What do you all think?

3 comments:

  1. I turn to ESPN & this same damn article was on TV & everyone was tweeting about it. Now when asked them to read about it, then hardly anyone responded to it. Kind of like music. When I ask people to listen to something and they dont, but when they hear it on the radio they're like "Oh Shit!!! This song is amazing!!!" SMDH... Niggaz & Flies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now keno u this I just a video game, and if kids want to shoot up schools its not because of kobe, they were doing it before this commercial came out, and unfortunately they will be doing it after the commercial too, kobe isnt the one bullying these kids that are shooting the schools. And jimmy kimmel is also in the commercial with a rocket launcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Jimmy Kimmel is in this commercial, but teenagers don't look up to him at all! I'm not saying that Kobe is the reason for the trench coat mafia, but there's gonna be that 1 parent who is going to blame it on Kobe Bryant. Then he's gonna hafta rape another white girl to get out of trouble... Yea I dont know where that rape part came from, I just decided to throw that part in there.

    ReplyDelete