Wednesday, November 10, 2010

#UnfollowFriday #TeamUnfollowback #JustUnfollow


It has come to my attention that people will actually get #MelGibsonMad if you unfollow them on twitter. Well damn... cause I thought this was a free country and that Abraham Lincoln told us that us was free and can follow and unfollow whoever we please. Lots of times I say offensive things on twitter because I know that it will push the buttons of certain people. If I piss off at least 1 person a day then my mission has been accomplished #KanyeShrug. If the fact that I hate Kobe "the white girl rapist" Bryant or the fact that I think Wale cant rap offends you, then you definitely need to take a trip to "Who gives a fuck?! It's my opinion and not yours" Land! I have a free ticket for you right here! *extends middle finger* This is your chance to rant about stupid things on twitter that stupid people do... govern yourselves accordingly in the comments section.



1 comment:

  1. Lol...I enjoyed it...all except the part about Kobe! I may have to unfollow you!

    ReplyDelete