Thursday, December 2, 2010

Queen James Returns To Cleveland


I hate Lebron more than the next person, I hate Kobe too, Hell I hate anyone who's not in a Dallas Mavericks jersey, but I digress! Lebron left Cleveland to take his talents south, but his mama took her talents West... Delonte West that is! Anyway doe... I dont blame Lebron, he gave Cleveland 7 years to get him some help and the best they could do was an old ass Shaquille O'neal?! Yea I woulda left the first day of free agency. Now Cleveland is calling Lebron "Queen" James?! Now he may be the reason why your economy has dropped 15% since his departure from Cleveland, but he is stil the best player in the NBA right now, behind Dirk Nowitzki of course. Lebron returns to Cleveland tonight and boy are these fans mad. I predict a riot and Lebron better have on a bullet proof headband tonight. Look Cleveland just suck it up and draft another superstar.


No comments:

Post a Comment